I situated my second basil upstairs because that way
it'll get a lot of morning sun.
The container is kind of cute to me. Hehe.:)
I noticed that this second plant had more roots than the first one.
Pero pareho lang naman sila na two weeks.
I was so excited to plant my second basil that I didn't water
my other plants yet! Look how dry the soil is! Bad gardener!
I planted it in the same pot where I planted the first basil.
Wow dizizzit!:)
Look how tall the first basil is now.:)
One day the second one will be as tall as the first.;)
Can't wait for the third one!:) 'Til my next basil update!:)
By the way, on New Year's Eve, my colleague (who's also planting herbs, veggies and fruits in his own backyard) gave me three kinds of herbs/plants: tarragon, lemon grass and mint!:) I asked him last month if he can spare me tiny pots but he gave me big ones instead! Thanks Erwin for the plants!:) So far, it's still downstairs but I'm planning to put them upstairs with my basil and oregano.:)


No comments:
Post a Comment