Saturday, January 07, 2012

A Nice Surprise


I came home from work at one o'clock in the morning to find a sandwich and a lit candle on top of our dining table. How nice!:)  It was not so much the meal but the thought that went with it, you know? I'm very happy and sadly, full right now, because I already had late late dinner at work!:s Nilibre kami ng chicken curry and siomai sa Dimsun 'N Dumplings!=s

But well... I couldn't let his efforts go to waste... so I decided to sit down, say a prayer of thanks, and eat what Mahal prepared for me. Bahala na kung busog na'ko. Mag exercise nalang ako bukas. CHOS!!!


The already-asleep hubby prepared a sandwich for me, the healthy kind.:) I peeked into the contents of the whole wheat bread and found lettuce, tomatoes and Spanish sardines.

Naka-uniform pa akech.

 Matikman nga kung papasa!

PWEDE!:)


A for A-ffort!!! Aprub! Kung may sala ka sige patatawarin! Mahal pa rin kita!:) Magaling! Ayos!:o) As for me, sana makagising bukas ng maaga para makatakbo at bawiin ang kinain!

No comments: