Monday, October 26, 2020

UYIE :)

 


Hi Uyie! :)


Ruby Claire A. Donato
Born at around 5PM on July 21, 2014 


Can you see yourself in Mommy's tummy Uyie? :)
That was in Balai Isabel, Batangas.
That is the lake surrounding Taal volcano.


Look how small you were Uyie! :)
That's you, Sophie, Tita Rach, Mommy and Aling Nita in Wild Flour, BGC.
I think we just came from your pedia checkup with Dr. Bondoc in St. Luke's Medical Center. 
Usually we go to the mall after a checkup. :)


You and Sophie in Lola Uwa's house. :)
I look back to those days now with fondness. :) 
(although at that time I didn't realize how precious those moments were)



Seven months and so adorable my baby! :)




Daddy holding you in COS. :)
I remember the boy beside him was reading aloud and I was listening to him. 
I liked how he read the book a lot. :)


Uyie, during your first few months, you breastfed so much. :)
That's good! We stayed up all night. 
In order for Mommy to stay awake, Mommy watched The Game of Thrones. :)


We stayed in Lola Uwa's house a lot. 
Lolo Ed and Lola Uwa took care of you and Sophie while Daddy and Mommy went to work.
They love you guys so very much. :) And I'm so grateful to Lolo and Lola. :)


I  LOVE MY BABIES! :)


Uyie's 1st birthday :)


In PBCC :)


I don't think you were too happy with your "cake" Uyie. :)


Uyie tagging along Sophie's Christmas Party in Nursery school. :)
Still so many photos of you Uyie! :)


Uyie at ONE.



Now you are SIX!!! :)



No comments: