Hi Sophie! :)
Remember I told you that you all have a Kuya or an Ate?
That was because I got pregnant last 2011.
But I miscarried and we were all so sad...
But after six months, I was pregnant again, and this time it was you! :)
Sophie in Mommy's tummy. :)
Can you see your face, love? :)
You came out at 9:40 a.m. on the 7th of November 2012
Sophie Alexa A. Donato
WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
Daddy taking you out for some morning sun. :)
Lolo Rey said you were so small in his arms that he was
afraid he might break your bones because he wants to GIGIL. 😊😆
Dancing with Lola Ruby and Lola Rose and me around Christmas time. 💜
Lola Ruby held you so many times in the short span that she was able to.
She was the first one who carried you in the hospital while I slept.
I started to go in labor at midnight until the 9AM.
She said she was just looking at you for hours and just sat there with you in her arms.
Look how cute you are! :)
You look like Erin! :)
If I remember correctly, this was a Sunday, in the car, going to Superville.
Mommy had to go to work so Daddy drove you to see Papang, Lola Uwa and everyone! :)
Swimming in your small inflatable pool outside the kitchen in Merville. :)
Sky Ranch in Tagaytay.
I love that grey cardigan Uncle Eboy gave you. :)
Look at Daddy so guapo! :)
Sophie at two years old. :)
Overnight in Summit Hotel (?), Tagaytay.
Aqua Verde, Batangas.
Your first time at the beach. :)
You didn't like the waves, they were so big for you!
Uyie was just around four months old at that time, I think.
I chose this ensemble for your 2nd birthday in Jollibee, Sucat.
Sophie going to school na! :)
There are so many photos but these are from our first iPad.
You went to Grace Special School, and so did Uyie and Lakan. :)
I hope you like this snippet from your early childhood.
More to come! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment