The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak is the nominated book for this month in one of the book clubs I joined. Iba pala pag leisurely reading and iba din kapag pressured ka to read something. And with the advent of so many other technologies, my reading time is cut down to half, mas nakakapressure tuloy! Pero masaya naman. =) Ayos. =)Today is my rest day; I ran errands after lunch... Which meant that I woke up late because I slept late! Right. I brought my book along in case there's time to kill while waiting in line, at the bank, at the watch repair shop, at the carwash, etc. I was supposed to visit a friend who got confined in Medical City but it was already late...
Now, the book is still in my bag and it's calling me to read it. I'm giving myself two hours to read so that I have enough hours of fitful sleep and so that I can wake up early and discipline myself to go to the gym. Kelangan na talaga eh, malapit na CamSur wohoooo!!!!=)
There's hiphop class at 7:00 o'clock. Hope to drag myself to the gym in time for that. In the meantime, imma curl up in bed with a good book. ah, life's simple pleasures.=) good night.=)


No comments:
Post a Comment