Wednesday, December 27, 2006

bags bags bags

This is what I've been busy with lately, aside from wrapping gifts (and receiving them:). I'm in the bag business!!! No, not like Rafe Totengco, a Pinoy bag designer in New York who sells to Hollywood celebrities like Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria and Gwyneth Paltrow (and who can command a price of P25,00 plus or its US dollar equivalent). Not even close to the one who started the locally made bag Secosana or Amina Aranaz who studied in Italy and designs her clutches and very creative hand bags in Rockwell. No, I'm simply buying and selling 'em to friends and colleagues with the same tastes and surprisingly, I'm actually selling and making the money roll. I can't believe it! Hindi nga. Cuz i never saw myself doing this at all, I was never a business-y kind of a person, i am not makulit when it comes to convincing people that something's good so they must buy it, and i am plain dumb when it comes to anything that has to do with numbers.

but this... this is just fabulous. i'm actually SELLING. hah! it's true that you can surprise yourself.

today has been my fourth trip to the supplier and as of now i have sold 15 different kinds of bags. Most of them are priced at P700 but a few cost P450 and P550. Cash on delivery. If you're a colleague and you also work at the airport, installments are fine, but cost slightly higher. The hobo bags are selling like pancakes and the Bayo-ish/Kamiseta-like bags too! The travel bags are the least sellable but only because, i think, it's a tad too big for your everyday work bag. But they are impeccable no less.:)

Ayoko magsalita ng tapos but as much as possible i want to veer away from the imitations. I wanna make the less popular brands known, especially if it's Pinoy.:) Syempre noh!!!

So yeah, if you wanna check out the bags, it's on ebay and in my Tagged account. I still hafta upload the pictures here. Hirap eh ang luma na ng computer ko. Or call or text me. 0920.215.92.64.

For orders abroad, sure yeah why not?;)

1 comment:

drix said...

wow mahal ok ito! God bless to you and to both of us sa future business pa natin :) iloveyou!