wow. 2005 na. grabe ang galing!:)
january went by so fast. we celerated my dad's birthday last january seven, francis and jeff got married on the eighth, zarene turned a year older on the ninth, i went back to join a ministry and so far, things are looking great.:) I have Him to thank for that.c",)
grabe the Lord really has been steadily faithful to me. pag pasok palang ng taon, ang ganda na ng pinararating Niya sakin.:) I hope I can match that kind of faithfulness too, 'cause He deserves it! He's just so awesome, I really really am thankful for Him.:)
but what i am excited about now, as in right now, is our trip to YVR in three weeks. it's our first time to go there, we just got our visas yesterday, and I'm beginning to sense everybody's axcietment about it! i mean, my family. grabe! wala akong matinong panglamig! di pa ako nakakakita ng i-snow e! pag pumupunta kami sa states palaging sa west coast. halos lahat ng kamag-anak namin nasa L.A.. ngayon lang ako makakahawak ng snow.
yuck!!!! grabe na to!!! ang jologs ko na!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!:) e teka, paki mo ba?! e totoo naman e. haaay... ang pathetic.
inaantok nako....buh-bye...next blog ko 2008 na.;)
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment