Tuesday, November 08, 2005

fly me domestic

I haven't been anywhere recently. The last time i've been out of luzon was may. It's november now and i'm kinda missin' looking forward to trips, you know? I'm not talking about going abroad (unless it's Whistler and i'm really gonna try snowboarding!;). What i'm talking about is a domestic trip. An island trip. The "onli in da pilipins" kind of a trip. YEAH! That's what I'm talkin about!!!:)

Just thinkin about it makes me tingle (parang bastos...). Anyways...

YEAH! Give me Bacolod again anytime! Punta Bulata, Bora, El Nido, Vigan, Pagudpud, Cagayan, I could go on and on and on... *sigh*

BUt ever since I saw travelwriters.com, something in me clicked and later on I found myself talking plans with my sister who happens to be a freelance photographer. I don't shoot fabulous pics like she does (REALLY SHE DOES :) but I'll try writing down things for her.

Just an idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya naman nyan... sama ako...

drix said...

mahal, tara!!!:)

drix said...

lets go mahal! malapit na!! ;) mwahmuwahmuwah!! I love you! :)